***2015 HOLIDAY VOLUNTEERING AT THE MARY BRENNAN INN***
Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 26th)
All of our spots for volunteering on Thanksgiving day have been filled. Thank you for your INNterest!
Christmas Day (Friday, December 25th)
There are still a few volunteer spots available on Christmas day. Please contact Cynthia Sucich at email@example.com or 516-486-8506 x115 if you are interested in volunteering. Please be aware that all Christmas volunteers must be at least 16 years old and volunteer for a day prior to December 25th. They also must be available for a volunteer orientation on a prior date to be determined.
Holiday Volunteering at Network Soup Kitchens
Please contact our network soup kitchens individually for volunteer opportunities during the holidays. A list of our soup kitchens and contact information can be found here
Our volunteers are a fundamental part of our success. Thanks to their dedication, passion and commitment to our mission, we are able to meet the needs of thousands of needy Long Islanders. Without them our mission could not be wholly fulfilled.
As a volunteer, you will provide much needed additional help and support to our organization, and we assure you that your experience at The INN will be an unforgettable one.
Here’s what our volunteers have to say:
- “We are able to assist people in some way that may make their lives a little better.”
- “Excellent aura of people working together for the goodness of others.”
- “This is a place of light and love. It is an honor to be here.”
- “We’re all races, religions, ages and walks of life coming together to help others who are similarly diverse.”
- “The sense of community service and working with like-minded volunteers.”
- “I can make a mess in the kitchen and still be thanked for it!”