Our volunteers are a fundamental part of our success. Thanks to their dedication, passion and commitment to our mission, we are able to meet the needs of thousands of needy Long Islanders. Without them our mission could not be wholly fulfilled.
As a volunteer, you will provide much needed additional help and support to our organization, and we assure you that your experience at The INN will be an unforgettable one.
Here’s what our volunteers have to say:
- “We are able to assist people in some way that may make their lives a little better.”
- “Excellent aura of people working together for the goodness of others.”
- “This is a place of light and love. It is an honor to be here.”
- “We’re all races, religions, ages and walks of life coming together to help others who are similarly diverse.”
- “The sense of community service and working with like-minded volunteers.”
- “I can make a mess in the kitchen and still be thanked for it!”
***NEW Volunteer Opportunity!***
Do you have what it takes to listen without judgement or advice?
We are seeking to recruit a team of volunteers who will offer compassionate listening and empathic connection to Guests in our Homeless Shelters and Soup Kitchen. No experience necessary. Training will be provided June 27th 2016 through July 1st 2016. Please contact Michelle Singh 516-486-8506 ext. 143 or email@example.com