Each year, the Mary Brennan INN serves a full hot meal on Thanksgiving and Christmas for anyone who needs a place to go for the holidays. Our volunteers are essential those days to ensure the meal goes smoothly and is served in a dignified and respectful manner.
Volunteer opportunities are available at the Mary Brennan INN soup kitchen for Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day 2018. Deadlines to apply are as follows:
- Apply by October 31st to volunteer on Thanksgiving Day.
- Apply by November 30th to volunteer on Christmas Day.
Please go over the details below carefully, as there are a few restrictions and requirements you’ll need to know before you apply.
- Space is limited for holiday volunteering. Filling out the registration form does not guarantee a volunteer spot on a holiday.
- All holiday volunteers must be at least 16 years old.
- Holiday volunteer shifts are from 8:30am-2:00pm. We are not able to accommodate exceptions. You must arrive on time and stay for the entire shift.
- To be approved to be a holiday volunteer, you must successfully complete The INN’s volunteer screening process.
- Groups of holiday volunteers (families and otherwise) are limited to five people who have met all the preceding requirements.
To apply to be a holiday volunteer, please fill out the registration form by clicking here, or scroll down to fill out the form below. Please be sure to choose the holiday volunteer opportunity you prefer.
To volunteer on other dates, please visit our main volunteer page, or fill out the registration form below.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Thank you for your INNterest in supporting us over the holiday season!