Sponsor a Meal
The INN is pleased to offer an opportunity to support our work and provide a unique gift in memory of a passing loved one, to honor someone special in your life, or just to give back to the community as many people desire to do. There is no limit to the occasions of giving the gift of food to those who are hungry and in need.
When Sponsoring a Meal, the donor contributes the funds ($1,800) to cover the cost of the meal being served on a given day, have the option to select the menu, and are welcome to come in and work alongside our dedicated volunteers serving the meal.
During your sponsorship day, volunteers will also be engaged in assisting with the day-to-day operations of the soup kitchen, which may include: sorting and organizing items, stocking shelves, greeting guests, preparing shower bags, assisting with donations and other tasks that may arise during your time with us.
Sponsored Meal package includes:
- Donor’s date of choice (subject to availability)
- Donor has the option to choose their meal from several menu options
- Up to 20 volunteers
- The option to arrive by 8:30 to help prepare the meal OR the option to arrive by 10:45 to serve the meal
- Name included on the “Monthly Meal Sponsorship Wall”
- Thank you sign visible in our meal service area
- Honorable mention on The INN’s website and social media platforms
- Announcement made to guests about the sponsorship
- Group photo (emailed directly to you)
- Document commemorating your special day
For further information, please contact Cynthia Sucich, Director of Corporate & Community Relations, at (516) 486-8506 ext. 115 or firstname.lastname@example.org