COVID-19 Help The INN
Due to the rising concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), The INN has taken steps to ensure the safety of all guests, staff and volunteers in order to continue serving those in need with dignity, respect and love. We need your help now more than ever.
What More Can You Do to Help?
- You can make a monetary donation in any amount to help us cover the extra costs needed to continue to serve guests with the dignity and respect we have always given. Funds will be used to implement a “Grab & Go” lunch program to serve guests at the Mary Brennan INN soup kitchen, as well as to continue to adequately serve guests in our shelters and at the Center for Transformative Change Resource Center.
Please click here or scroll down to make a monetary donation. Any amount is desperately needed and greatly appreciated.
- Click here for a list of our current needs. You can drop off donations at the Mary Brennan INN soup kitchen from Monday-Friday from 9am to 3pm.
- If you have any further questions about how to help by volunteering or donating goods, please call the Mary Brennan INN soup kitchen at 516-486-6243 Monday-Friday between 9am and 3pm.
- Our main office is currently closed. All donations mailed or delivered should be sent to:
- Mary Brennan INN – 100 Madison Avenue Hempstead, NY 11550 Attn: Donations Department