Sponsor a Meal
Every day at the Mary Brennan INN soup kitchen in Hempstead, a full five-course meal is served to anyone who comes to our doors hungry, no questions asked. It takes a lot of effort to coordinate the menu, to prepare and cook the dishes, to receive the incoming donations of food and other supplies, while making sure that every guests’ need is met with compassion and kindness. It takes friends like YOU to make this possible. Thank you!
Consider Sponsoring a Meal at the Mary Brennan INN for the suggested donation level of $1,800 any weekday between the hours of 8:30-2:30 as an INNvestment you will always remember and the guests will never forget!
Sponsoring a Meal at the Mary Brennan INN offers you:
- The ability to pick the date that works for you (subject to availability). Major holidays are NOT included.
- Invite up to 20 of your friends, family members or co-workers to join you as a “Team in Service,” working alongside seasoned volunteers and staff
- Your selection of a meat or vegetarian meal
- You and your group will be introduced at the beginning of the meal service
- Custom signage will list you as “Today’s Meal Sponsor”
- A photo will be taken (a copy will be sent directly to you)
- Your photo will be highlighted on our SPONSOR A MEAL HALL OF FAME webpage and featured on The INN’s social media pages (for you to “like” and “share”)
There is no limit to how special this level of INNvolvement can be!
– For your company, it’s a great “give back to the community” and a wonderful morale booster
– An act of kindness from your religious organization or civic group
– A celebration of a special occasion day or to honor the memory of a loved one
TO INQUIRE ABOUT SPONSORING A MEAL,
PLEASE FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW.
An INN representative will be in contact by phone or email to schedule the details of your day
For questions, please contact Cynthia Sucich, Director of Corporate & Community Relations at 516-486-8506 x115 or email@example.com